Monday, April 20, 2015

Dango Daikazoku



Hello! Today I want to mention the anime which I completed watching recently. It is called "Clannad" and for anime loving ones I guess that name rings a bell. 
From the moment in which I ended the last episode I wonder whether I am the only one that want  to get on a plane and find the responsible ones for this kind of the end of the plot? Am I the only one to hate Dango Daikazoku, song that seemed so sweet at the beginning? People come on! What happened at the end of second part of the anime? Why it had to finish like that? Okay, I will write about it below...

-> Dango Daikazoku  HATE THIS NOW ;(

Well, "Clannad" is divided into two short series (each of about 24 episodes) and tells a story of two young students in love (Nagisa and Okazaki). This anime is full of touching scenes and the genre can be considered as comedy, romance, drama and slice of life. The difference between the first and second season is significant. The first is dominated by light comedy with a predominance of jokes that describes the school life of couple and their friends. Despite this fact, there is a lot of touching scenes and serious threads such as alcoholism, physical abuse, problems with self-acceptance, or the inability to overcome shyness.


As for the second season of Clannad .... I don't buy it at all!
The plot is great, although it would be difficult to come up whit sadder one, it is so touching that will force everyone to cry. In my opinion sometimes the authors exceed the limits showing how painful life can be. I would not mind if probably not surprising "happy" ending not occurred. In the last two episodes they try to cover up everything that took place throughout the season and this is called a happy ending? NEIN! OK let's assume that  the Japanese fans were some mad about this anime  becoming so overwhelmingly sad that the authors had to fix the ending. This is wrong. Trying to cover up the events and consider them as an alternative world's incidents won't do... Personally I was a bit confused and disappointed at the end. I fell like not being able to watch it to the very end.


Despite of all I wrote hear I strongly recommend this anime to everyone. It is amazing that a cartoon can be so touching and emotionally absorbing :)



To admit the truth I hate and admire this anime at the same time :). 
So.... Dango, dango, dango, dango dango daikazoku....


No comments:

Post a Comment