Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Gintama- Masters of trolling

For today I would like to stop for a moment and change the subject of recently described interesting places in Japan. There are many good examples of manga and anime that are worth mentioning, but in the end I chose Gintama, the one that I can definitely say is my favorite one. Taking this opportunity I would like to encourage all fans of Japan to familiarize yourself with this title. It not only has an interesting story, but also a wide range of characters who you will love for sure, as well as fast-paced action and lot of funny situations. Not without reason, Gintama is considered as a the king of trolling in the world of Japanese animation.

The main thread of Gintama is focused on the Yorozuya, a group under the leadership of Sakata Gintoki- Jack of all trades, as well as the former revolutionist from the liberation faction called Joui - group of rebellious samurai which fought against Shogunate. To the Yorozuya also belong: Shimura Shimpachi, shy teenager and Kagura Yato, the alien from the infamous clan warriors.
The title of Gintama means in english - silver (gin) soul (tama- tamashi), which refers to the main character Gintoki, who has silver hair.The action takes place in Tokyo, during the Edo period and is based on the story of invasion of aliens on Earth.
Yorozuya
Gintama is the anime full of captivating action, interesting stories and jokes are not always are in good taste.- Keep it in mind that it is not the anime for children! :) Personally I love this anime just because it contains so many jokes and parodies. Along with countless parodies of Japanese world of show business and television programs, in Gintamia we can see parodies of anime (examples: One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Capitan Tsubasa, and many others), as well as persons and films from abroad (Barack Obama, Will Smith, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Chuckie, Jackie Chan, Rocky, Star Wars and so on). You can check full list -> http://gintama.wikia.com/wiki/Parodies

Just like I said before, not only parodies can make you laugh watching Gintama- jokes are sometimes a bit cruel but believe me or not Gintama is an anime worth trying!

Talking about jokes, here some of Kagura x Okita :) :

Okita's sadistic joke to Kagura :)  -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEP16wTjNb4

 Hijikata's revenge on Okita :) -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDVtmx9Z04

It is all for today, but I will certainly come back to this anime and write some more information about its characters :) so stay still and keep waiting :D

Masters of trolling - Gintama "Crazy"



2 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of Manga but I think these pictures are very funny ;) As I know you, I am sure that you like parodies and jokes because of your sense of humor :P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really pleased that you like my post :), yes naturally I'm big fan of these kind of jokes and parodies cause I think the most important is their simplicity and naturalness. Although most people think that parodies are not sophisticated and even primitive, I think that their simplicity can be beautiful. ;)

      Delete